order Takeout online
Expect at least 30 minutes for your takeout order to be prepared.
Let us do the cooking for you. Our culinary team crafted a selection of meals that include all the fixings of a homecooked dinner with none of the hassle. Each meal features flavors your whole household can enjoy, including 4 entrees, a large salad, and 3 sides. With just a few clicks online, you’ll be enjoying a new family favorite, West Shore Cafe style. No mess, no dishes, no problem.
Your favorite gooey, chocolatey treat at home. Enjoy our made-from-scratch graham crackers, shaped like Lake Tahoe so you can feel like you’re dining lakeside from wherever you are. Topped with marshmallows and luscious Ghirardelli Chocolate these treats are sure to put a smile on your face.
Enjoy our signature craft cocktails from the comfort of your home. We’ve batched your favorite drinks into easy to mix kits that you can bring home with you. Our bartenders gathered the finest ingredients and created easy-to-follow recipes so that you can re-create your favorite West Shore Cafe flavors. If a cocktail isn’t your thing, choose a bottle from our wine list, curated by our two in-house sommeliers.
In addition to our winter specials, we are also proud to offer a hand-crafted seasonal menu available for takeout this winter. Our goal is to create a completely unique experience and utilizes a different mix of fresh ingredients that best compliments the season.
Orders must be made at least 48hours in advance and can be picked up OR delivered from Meeks Bay to Tahoe City (for an extra fee) between 4pm – 6:30pm. Fill out the inquiry form below for more information and to order.
Please continue to check our calendar for our most up to date schedule.
- Placing Orders
- All takeout orders must be made online; orders cannot be placed on-site. Please do not call and leave voice messages with your orders, we will not receive them.
- A limited cocktail menu and wine menu will be available for takeout orders.
- Expect at least 30 minutes for your takeout order to be prepared.
- After placing your order, you will receive an estimated pick-up time.
- Orders must be picked up curbside. Upon arrival please do not get out of your vehicle. Please follow onsite signage directing you to our “Welcoming Area”.
- Our Welcoming Area host will deliver your food directly to your vehicle
- Placing Orders
The health and safety of our guests and team members is paramount, and we ask you to familiarize yourself with our new requirements before visiting. Our new policies and procedures can be found on our website here. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we adapt to these new circumstances together. Thank you for your support, we are in this together!