Thank you for your interest in the West Shore Cafe and Inn. Current press information and news is found here as well as a sample of online and print-quality photos. Additional information and photos may be obtained by emailing our PR/Marketing Department or by calling 530.584.6839.
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE SPEND SUMMER ON LAKE TAHOE’S WEST SHORE WHERE THE MOUNTAINS MEET THE LAKE Events and Experiences Planned at Homewood Mountain Resort, West Shore Cafe and Homewood High & Dry Marina Make Lake Tahoe’s West Shore a Bucket List Destination This Summer HOMEWOOD, Calif. – May 25, 2018 – As the summer season gets underway, Homewood Mountain Resort, West Shore ...
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE WEST SHORE CAFÉ INTRODUCES A NEW EXECUTIVE CHEF Chef Robb Wyss Brings 20 Years of Culinary Expertise and Creativity to Lake Tahoe’s West Shore HOMEWOOD, Calif. – Feb. 12, 2018 – West Shore Café has named Robb Wyss the new executive chef of the elegant, yet casual lakefront restaurant. Wyss will oversee all restaurant culinary activities including lunch and dinner service, in-room dining and ...
- Bring the heart of the West Shore Cafe Après scene home with you.
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE WEST SHORE CAFÉ RECOGNIZED WITH WINE SPECTATOR AWARD FOR THIRD CONSECUTIVE YEAR Lake Tahoe Lakefront Restaurant Selected as 2017 Award of Excellence Recipient HOMEWOOD, Calif. – July 17, 2017 – For the third year in a row, West Shore Café has been selected as a Wine Spectator award-winning restaurant. Each year, Wine Spectator’s Restaurant Awards recognize ...
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE WEST SHORE CAFE TAPS TAHOE FOOD HUB AND OTHER LOCAL ORGANIC FARMERS TO OFFER THE FRESHEST SEASONAL INGREDIENTS ON SUMMER MENU New Website Makes it Easier to Make Reservations, Check Lake Conditions and View Upcoming Events; Annual Deck Opening Party June 27 Celebrates Start to Summer Season on Lake Tahoe’s West Shore HOMEWOOD, Calif. – ...
Welcome to the Media Photo Gallery for the West Shore Cafe & Inn. The photos provided here are some of many options for media use. If you do not see an image suitable to your needs provided within the gallery, please feel free to contact our Marketing and PR Department at 530.584.6839 or [email protected].
The photos provided here are for the use of members of the media. Please contact us directly to obtain a high-resolution version of an image. When requesting to use an image, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- Media outlet in which the photo will be used
- The number of the image or images (listed below each thumbnail)
- Upon publication, please use the following photo credit: Photo by NAME_OF_PHOTOGRAPHER; Courtesy of the West Shore Cafe & Inn.
We welcome visits by journalists on assignment and are happy to assist however we can in order to make your job easier. To help us provide you with the best possible service, we ask that you:
Please contact Ariel Macrae, Marketing Manager at 530.584.6840 or [email protected] 2-4 weeks in advance to schedule a visit.
We’ll need to know:
- The purpose of your visit/story assignment
- Your media affiliation
- When and how long you plan on visiting, and
- What assistance you’ll need from us
We will do our best to accommodate your dates, however there may be times when we are already booked. We typically require a letter of assignment on company letterhead from your editor, publisher, news director or producer that includes a date when your piece is expected to run. We also ask that you send your story once it has been published.
Full details can be found below.
Contact: Lisa Nigon Marketing Director 530.584.6839 [email protected]