“This restaurant sets the standard for our new COVID dining world.
They took all the precautions, made us feel incredibly comfortable and the staff was so respectful of space.”
5 Star Review, July 2020
General restaurant reservations
All restaurant seating at the West Shore including our lakeside deck. Standard restaurant menu.
Featuring spectacular views from every table, our general restaurant reservations will have your party seated at our lakeside deck or on our lawn depending on availability.
It’s spooky season at the West Shore Cafe. Starting, Thursday, October 22 and running through Halloween weekend our guests will certainly be in for a treat from 5pm to 8pm during dinner. The spooky supper will feature the regular menu along with Halloween dinner special including treacle tarts, bat wings, cauldrons of eyeballs and finger foods. Not into an unexpected meal? Perhaps we can sway you to try one of our smoking cocktails or swamp juice for a real trick.
Please continue to check our calendar for our most up to date schedule.
- Reservations only, no walk-ins. All guests who wish to dine-in must make a reservation online.
- All guests will be required to enter a credit card to make a reservation. General restaurant reservations that are canceled within 48hr will incur a $25 per person cancellation fee and pier reservations will incur a 50% per person cancellation fee.
- Dine-in seating is limited. All reservations must be made online and reservations will be available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Your entire party must be present to be seated (this is a county mandated policy). If you are still waiting for a member of your party to arrive, you will be instructed to wait in your car until you are ready – no congregating.
- Tables are limited to groups of the same household or parties that request to be seated together. Once you are seated, you do not have to remain 6 feet apart.
- We have reconfigured our tables to allow for the proper social distancing of 6 feet.
- Tables will not be preset. When you are seated our team will bring your table sets to your table, including but not limited to, napkins, silverware, water and so on.
- Touchless payment options will be available for dine-in guests. Cash payments will not be accepted at this time.
- Servers, wait staff, and front desk staff are required to wear face masks at all times. Gloves will be worn when handling dirty dishes and disposed of immediately. Employees have been trained to wash hands immediately after disposing of gloves. Hands must also be washed/sanitized between tables and before running food.
- Bar seating is not permitted at this time.
The health and safety of our guests and team members is paramount, and we ask you to familiarize yourself with our new requirements before visiting. Our new policies and procedures can be found on our website here. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we adapt to these new circumstances together. Thank you for your support, we are in this together!