The West Shore Café, a beautiful high-end boutique lake front hotel and restaurant, has one of the greatest views in Lake Tahoe, California. The elegantly appointed interior, fine craftsmanship, and warm wood tones make the West Shore Café a place to linger and enjoy. We are looking for a motivated individuals with passion for exemplary food and service, who have a desire to share this amazing place with others.
Candidates should be enthusiastic, professional and able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
How To Apply
To apply online, email your completed employment application along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply in person, bring your completed application and resume to the West Shore Café at 5160 West Lake Blvd, Homewood, CA 96141 (across the street from Homewood Mountain Resort’s North Lodge). Call ahead, at 530-525-5200, to ensure someone will be available to receive your application.
The West Shore Cafe and Inn will be hiring for a broad range of front and back of the house positions for winter 2014/15. Positions include...
- Back Waiter
- Food Runners
- Cocktail Server
- Executive Chef - Seeking an eager, fresh, innovative individual who has a passion for quality ingredients, relishes creating delicious flavors for our guests, and has a desire to develop a strong team through mentoring. Must be proficient in all aspects of kitchen management including menu development, ordering, monthly inventories, and scheduling. Summers are extremely busy with daily lunch and dinner service as well as several events! We are looking for an individual to help us develop our winter business. This is a full-time, year-round, benefited position, available immediately.
- Pastry Cook - Responsible for the daily menu production as well as banquet and event needs. Must hae 2 - 3 years of experience
- Prep Cooks
- Line Cooks
- Front Office Supervisor - Supervises and oversees front desk, lodge and dining reservation, and host staff. Must have at least 2 years hotel/restaurant experience.
- Front Desk Agent - Provides guest service and is the first impression of the restaurant and lodge. Processes guest arrivals/departures and handles guests’ concerns.
- Front Desk Agent (Night Shift) - Provides guest service and is the first impression of the restaurant and lodge. Processes guest arrivals/departures and handles guests’ concerns. Responsible for auditing transactions, balances entries, and runs reports. Must be able to work 11:00PM-7:00AM.
- Housekeeper - Performs cleaning duties to maintain lodging accommodations in a clean and orderly manner.
- FREE employee pass to Homewood Mountain Resort for you and your legal dependents.
- FREE buddy passes to Homewood Mountain Resort to share with your friends and family.
- FREE ride privileges at Red Lodge Mountain Resort, Montana (no blackouts).
- 5 FREE ride days at Whitefish Mountain Resort, Montana (no blackouts).
- FREE ski and snowboard lessons.
- 50% discount on food and beverage at West Shore Café and Homewood Mountain Resort (excludes alcoholic beverages).
- Discounts on rental equipment and retail purchases at Homewood Mountain Resort.
- FREE TART bus rides to and from work.
View the Employee Hire Packet and other important employment documents by clicking here.
To view open positions at our sister property, Homewood Mountain Resort, visit their Employment page.